Gilakas’la & Happy Holidays!
Since September, there have been a wide variety of learning activities throughout the school and many guests from our communities that have come in to share their knowledge. Each year I continue to be impressed and proud of the many different talents and positive energy that our students bring to North Island Secondary School.
We invite parents and all students to join us for our annual “Holiday Breakfast” on Friday December 21 beginning at 8:00 AM. Come in enjoy a pancake breakfast on the last day before our holidays!
Also our student leadership group is encouraging Spirit Week from Dec 17-21
- Merry Morning Monday- pajama day
- Tacky Tuesday-ugly sweaters, antlers, ornaments, hats, ties, etc…
- Winter Wonderland Wednesday-winter wear (hats, scarves, boots, etc)
- Throwback Thursday-dress Xmas retro (plaid, ribbons, 60s, 70s, 80s etc)
- Flannel Friday-cozy flannel
I would also like to pass on the sincere wishes on behalf of North Island Secondary School that everyone has a safe and enjoyable holiday season.
School resumes after the holiday on Tuesday January 8th 2019.